Spaghetti bolognese – are there any family weekly meal plans where this doesn’t feature? Our seasoning mix ensures that your bolognese is always a success and ready to eat in no time.
Starch*, tomatoes*, glucose syrup*, maltodetrin*, sea salt, onions*, garlic*, sunflower oil*, oregano*, basil*, marjoram*, thyme*.
* Certified organic.
Certified by CH-BIO-004.
Preparation for 250 g of tofu or mince and 250 g of spaghetti.
1. Cook the spaghetti as usual.
2. Cut the tofu into strips or cubes.
3. Brown the tofu or mince in oil as usual.
4. Add 250 ml of cold water and stir in the sachet contents.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5-10 minutes on a low heat. Stir occasionally.
6. Pour the sauce over the pasta and serve.
|Ø Nutritional information per 100 g powder:|
|Energy||1394 KJ / 329 kcal|
|- of which: saturates||0,4 g|
|- of which: sugars||16,1 g|